Annapurna is eighth highest mountain in the world, has been attracting tourists from all over the world for decades. With its imposing appearance, challenging trails and the beautiful sceneries, Annapurna region trek is considered one of the best in the world. You can enjoy the thrill and beauty of the region in Annapurna Base camp trek which is a moderate level trek. So within a short timeframe, without much bother, you get to experience one of the best natural wonders of the world. The destination of the trek is Annapurna base camp at an elevation of 4320 meters as you enjoy your journey to the lap of a Himalayan giant. To enjoy the beautiful sceneries and the biodiversity of the region, the best time for the trek is spring or autumn. The trails decorated with rhododendrons and other seasonal bloomers are things to see that make the trekking more fun and peaceful.
The trek truly covers most aspect of Nepal from the lowlands to high mountains and busy city lives to remote, traditional villages. You will get a taste of diverse territory, flora, and fauna as well as unique cultures on trails. With beautiful villages like Chhumrong and Ghorepani, majestic mountains views with unique cultures, Annapurna base camp trek is much more than just an adventure it is a journey you remember in a lifetime.
- Airport pickups and drops
- All accommodations on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast in Kathmandu
- All meals during the trek
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle & Flight
- English-French-speaking, trained and experienced guide
- Potter service charges during the trek
- ll fees for sightseeing including entry fees for visiting temple(s),monument trekking and national parks
- medical kit
- All necessary paper work(s) and permit
- all local government taxes