Everest Base Camp Trek-13 days we experience astounding mountain views, get glimpses of the life of the world famous mountain climbers ( Sherpa’s), cross the threshold Sagar Matha National Park, a world heritage site and tour high altitude Buddhist monasteries. Trekking to the Everest Base Camp of Nepal also provides us an opportunity to embark on an epic journey that Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay set off to in 1953. Our Sherpa will guide us to the base camp of the world’s tallest mountain, Everest on an adventurous trek that also includes climbing Kalapathar to admire the panoramic views of Everest and other Himalayas. Nothing beats the thrill and sense of achievement that grips hikers on seeing the power and grace of the mighty mountain up close.
The 13-day Everest Base Camp Trek itinerary is designed for beginner trekkers who are in good health with average physical fitness. The plenty distance covered between daily itineraries, steady gain of altitude and separate rest days ensures that we are properly acclimatized to fully enjoy our trek to the Everest base camp. But, if you wish to take up a bigger challenge offered by our agency, NIMA ECO TREK and “stay off the beaten path”, then Everest Base Camp Trek via Ghokyo Lakes – 19 Days would be ideal. Another option for experienced trekkers with limited time would be Everest Base Camp Short Trek – 13Days
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Tea house accommodation during the Everest base camp trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-or French speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
Day 1 : Fly to Lukla
Trek to Phakding (2,651m/8,700ft): 40 minutes flight 3 – 4 hours trek.
Day 2 :
Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft) 5 – 6 hours
Day 3 :
Acclimatization Day – Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft)
Day 4 :
Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 10km, 5- 6 hours
Day 5 :
Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 9km, 5 – 6 hours
Day 6 :
Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft) 4-5 hours.
Day 7 :
Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m/17,594 ft) 6-7
Day 8 :
Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m/17,594 ft) 6-7 hours
Day 9 :
Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m/18,192ft) to Djongla (4,700m/15,040ft) 7-8 hours
Day 10 :
Ghokyo toGhokyo RI (5360m/17152ft) to Machhermo (4470m/14304ft) 6-7 hours.
Day 11 :
Machhermo to Namche Bazaar: (3,440m/11,284ft) 5-6 hours.
Day 12 :
Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m/9,186ft) 6 – 7 hours.
Day 13 :
Lukla Fly to Kathmandu