Ghorepani trek is in Annapurna region north-central of Nepal. Ghorepani trek is one of the popular hiking places in Nepal. Famous for Rhododendron forest, sunrise, sunset view from poon hill and incredible panoramic view of Daulagiri, nilgiri, south Annapurna, Himachuli, Annapurna 3 Machhapuchere, to Manaslu view from poonhill topin the morning. Ghorepani trek is easy Trail and various accommodation possibilities, Gurung, Mangar, Chhetri, vramin combination culture, Buddhist and Hindu religious are settlement here. Ghandruk Ghorepani treks or know as Poon Hill Trek, start from beautiful tourist capital Pokhara after one day drive or 25 minutes fly from Kathmandu. New bridge is the original starting or ending point of Ghandruk Ghorepani trekking.
This short trek gives you access to one of Nepal’s classic viewpoints of the Annapurna range. You’ll follow ancient trails that connect local communities, pass through blooming rhododendron forests and rice paddies, and enjoy views of snow covered mountains. At night, sleep in comfortable tea houses located in small villages along the route.
- Airport pickups and drops
- All accommodations on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast in Kathmandu
- All meals during the trek
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle
- English-French-speaking, trained and experienced guide
- Potter service charges during the trek
- ll fees for sightseeing including entry fees for visiting temple(s),monument trekking and national parks
- medical kit
- All necessary paper work(s) and permit
- all local government taxes