Island Peak is of the most popular and busy climbing peak in Nepal, also known as Imja Tse lies in the Khumbu Himalayan range. This peak gives the best satisfaction every professional and the serious climber can dream. If you are seeking the delight of adventure and wish to increase your experience towards peak climbing expedition away from simply trekking in Nepal,
We head to Island Peak Climbing after the basic climbing practice course which is briefed and instructed by our Climbing Sherpa on diverse aspects of climbing techniques. Your historical effort to summit the peak will be satisfied with probably one of the best panoramic views in the world as you feel Mt:Lhotse, Mt: Nuptse, Mt: Baruntse, Mt: Ama Dablam and Mt: Makalu are almost touching the tip of your edge.
And this expedition is one the popular and full of activity, Sherpa settlement areas so this expedition will give you more information about Nepal and Nepali tradition. Not only expedition You will realize trekking and adventures too after this trek and peak climb with us.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- All accommodations on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast in Kathmandu
- All meals during the trek
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle & Flight
- English-French-speaking, trained and experienced guide
- Potter service charges during the trek
- 1 climber for 2 clients
- medical kit
- All necessary paper work(s) and permit
- all local government taxes