The Lower Dolpo region follows the hidden trail that is used by the locals in the Phoksundo National Park. The area is populated by the principles of Tibetan origin Bon Bo and Buddhists communities who spend prehistoric existence with their traditional lifestyles. The Lower Dolpo trek begins from the airstrip of Juphal after a scenic flight from Nepalgunj, which is a major pattern of travel in this remote territory.
The increasing road construction has been a major barrier for the trekking route to be a mysterious trail. The fascination of this trip lies in different forms as natural and cultural diversity adventure high passes and the pristine Lake. Heading through the rain shadow area, it comprises breathtaking sceneries. Phoksundo Lake via Chepka and small Bon bo settlements is rejuvenating, having an open camping place with the perfect views of the Lake and its locality. It is surrounded by the Bon Po religious people; down there Ringmo village offers a different outline and design. Hovering on a hill, Tarakot village remind you of actual Tibetan Buddhist settlement. Dho Tara is another bigger village occupied by the interested locals and a scenic place to explore. It is a brilliant ground with an attractive image of Upper Dolpo. While crossing the Numa La and Baga La Pass, take out your camera to capture the stunning Himalayas of Dhaulagiri and the spreading Tibetan white peaks.
Consisting of variations, the brilliant trek in Lower Dolpo and its adventurous high pass trail carry on to discover the spiritual tenderness of the Tibetan culture. Nima Eco Trek operates this trip with full preparation of safety measures, camping instruments and foods. Familiarization factor should be carried with us.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- All accommodations on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast in Kathmandu
- All meals during the trek
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle & Flight
- English-French-speaking, trained and experienced guide
- Potter service charges during the trek
- ll fees for sightseeing including entry fees for visiting temple(s),monument trekking and national parks
- medical kit
- All necessary paper work(s) and permit
- all local government taxes