Chitlang mountain bike tour.
Visiting pilgrims side in Kathmandu with French speaker tour guide. Budhha, Swaymbu,Patan, and Pashu Patinath by privet car.
Kathmandu to Pharping by cycle 22km. passing through huge traffic and dusty way after 4 km. we are arriving at the manjusree historical hill which knew by chaubar and kritipure. We are going to rest for while here to drink tea and coffee with panoramic view of Kathmandu valley surrounded by massive Mountain views. And after rest we are continues to our destination with les traffic and dusts still we are enjoying our trip with mountains view and giant city close to your eyes. And we are passing by jungle for while to arrive first pharping village with oversize statue of Gur Pamasamvaba. From 15 minutes to get Pharping. After pharping we are visit thriving Newari town which is ancient Buddhist pilgrimage sites have been taken over by large numbers of Tibetans. During 22km we have to in general up and down. 4hrs
Pharping to Markhu 24km. today we are passing by Dakchikali Temple and Humane hill which massive panoramic view with mountains. After this hill we are get 30digrees descent Rakesh Khola (khola Mean River) and we will ascent (Tarkari Banjang) vegetable market. Crossing hill and down to Fakhel village and continues descent with jungle deep valley with off road. And we will drink some coffee or tea either the water is always with you. And again we are going down to down to kulekhani raod. From kulekhani to markhu we have ride 7kms on off road. Enjoying with giant kulekhani Lake and goats grassing in the jungle. Markhu to chitalang via kaltu 15km. today is light day of during 4 days tour. Markhu to Chitalang is only 15 kms via Kaltu village mostly ascent to arrive at Chitalang village. And today we are visiting village and local activities of villages and there is one goat’s cheese factory which first time goats’ cheese in Nepal product by Thakuri family. And welcome by goats cheese and local wine. There are lots of others activities we can research here.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Tea house accommodation during the tour
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the tour
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-French-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader
- (4 persons : 1 assistant guide)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
Day 1 :
Arrival in Tribhuwan international airport.
Day 2 :
Visiting pilgrims side in Kathmandu
Day 3 :
Kathmandu to Pharping by cycle 22km.
Day 4 :
Pharping to Markhu 24km.
Day 5 :
Markhu to chitalang via Daman, Kaltu village 30kms.km.
Day 6 :
Chitalang to kathamndu 23km.
Day 7 :
Free day in Kathamndu to buy souvenir.
Day 8 :
Hotel to Tribhuwan international airport to departure.