Naya khang (5844m) is a popular trekking peak in Nepal lies in Langtang Region. One of the popular regions Langtang is also for a popular destination for climbing snow peaks and spectacular panoramic views of mountains in Nepal. There is no doubt on the difficulty and the magnificence of Peaks available in Langtang Region makes an adventurous moment to the mountaineers and the trekkers as well.
Peoples who really have a strong desire to make an adventurous journey to peaks or high altitude can also enjoy the peaks climbing experience in Langtang Region. Because fresher can also could try the Naya Khang peak climbing. Naya Kanga is an attractive peak rising to the west of the Ganja La5,122m. Ascending to Ganja La or the summit of Naya Kanga deals with the remarkable panoramic views of mountains in Nepal and Tibet including Langsisa Ri, Sisapangma 8,099m, Langtang Lirung 7425m. The general trail towards Naya Kanga peak is through the north – East Ridge over a streak on ice and snow. We follow the route of Langtang trek to Kyanjjin for the ascent of Naya Kanga peak. There are several hills that provide both the magnificent views and the acclimatization. North – east of Kyanjjin Ri 4,700m there are two peaks Yala Peak and Tsergo Ri, Gangtshembo Peak that provide good hiking for acclimatization.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private
- All accommodations on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast in Kathmandu
- All meals during the trek
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle
- English-French-speaking, trained and experienced guide
- Potter service charges during the trek
- ll fees for sightseeing including entry fees for visiting temple(s),monument trekking and national parks
- medical kit
- All necessary paper work(s) and permit
- all local government taxes