Yala peak is one of the easiest peaks in Nepal. its lies at lang tang region. From top you can 360 panoramic view Langtang lirung, Dorje lakpa, Sisapangma, Beside yala Peak Morimoto peak, Langsisa, Gangchembo, Nayakhang peak, Ganjala peak. Our journey of Yala peak Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by bus and from there trek will be start following Langtang valley River and route of Langtang trek. On the way Yala peak you will pass many small villages of Tibetan settlement Buddhist religions. During this trekking peak you can release Tamang heritage, Himalayan animals Yak and Nak also you will have test of Nak cheese which is product from this valley. If you like to visit cheese factory at Kyangjing you can and Buddhist monastery. Langtang village and Kyanjin Gumba we reach the Yala Base Camp. Tserko-Ri is a great trip to acclimatize ourselves in the elevated region. We can see the tantalizing mountain ranges atop the Yala Peak and following the awe-inspiring moment, we will descend back to Sybrubensi. Langtang is one of the most adventurous and wonderful climbing regions naturally attracting a great many tourists to its wonders. With the trail running through the inhabiting Tamang villages, the peak climbing trip roars with the riches of the marvelous Langtang region.
Nima Eco Trek is one of the best trekking and hiking organizers in Nepal with experience of over 10 years. We have the best-experienced team in tourism serving our clients with all the supplies they need. We offer excellent transportation, accommodation, and guides to make the climb sound and exciting.
- Airport pickups and drops
- All accommodations on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast in Kathmandu
- All meals during the trek
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle
- English-French-speaking, trained and experienced guide
- Potter service charges during the trek
- ll fees for sightseeing including entry fees for visiting temple(s),monument trekking and national parks
- medical kit
- All necessary paper work(s) and permit
- all local government taxes